Pieces of fried chicken fillet smothered in tomato sauce and peas .. tastes good and easy to make. Is paired with a matching menu Cap Jay know, Ladies.
300 grams of chicken fillet, cut into small pieces according to taste
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 egg, beaten off
50 grams of wheat flour
50 grams of starch
Cooking oil to taste
Sweet & Sour Sauce Ingredients:
25 grams onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2 tbsp peas
2 tsp cornflour, dissolved in a little water
2 tablespoons bottled chili sauce
3 tablespoons bottled tomato sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
How to Make:
1. Combine flour and cornflour and stir well.
2. Combine shredded chicken with garlic, pepper and salt until blended. Knead to allow the flavors to infuse.
3. Dip chicken in beaten egg, roll in flour mixture. Set aside chicken.
4. Repeat until the chicken pieces out.
6. Fry chicken until golden brown, remove and drain.
How to Make Sauce:
1. Saute garlic and onions until wilted and fragrant.
2. Insert the chili sauce, ketchup, crazy sand, salt and starch solution. Stir until blended,
3. Insert peas, stir until cooked and thick.
1. Tata chicken on a serving plate.
2. Sprinkle with sweet and sour sauce.
3. Fried Chicken Sweet & Sour Sauce Wheat ready to be served while warm.