Its All About Women, Free Tips And Healthy Stuff

Similar Hair Sheep Called Blue Ivy, Beyonce Protest To Treat Hair daughter

Petitions are ridiculous comes to couple Jay Z and Beyonce, so they cut the hair of his daughter, Blue Ivy. The protests have on the Change site has now been backed by 3,601 people.


As seen in the Change website, this protest originally came from a woman named Jasmine Toliver. He wrote: "As a woman who understands the importance of hair care, this is very disturbing look less manicured her hair. Parents of Blue Ivy, Sean Carter aka Jay Z and Beyonce's Blue Ivy failed to treat the hair. This makes the child have dreadlocks, tangled like a ball of yarn. Let us remove the noise, so that they take care of Blue Ivy hair properly, "he wrote in the site.To date, the petition has attracted the attention of 3,601 people. Positive and negative comments about Blue Ivy hair problems also began to fill the comment section. One woman wrote: "I have no one child, whose mother spent thousands of dollars on hair (month), must live like a sheep."Other negative remarks will write: "I hate to see women who spend millions of dollars for his hair, but their children like never cut his hair since birth," said another supporter. "Cruelty to children must stop," wrote the third comment.But not everyone is taking this seriously. "This is the silliest thing I've ever Liha my life," wrote one woman. Comments pros Beyonce and Jay Z other wrote: "You have no right to interfere with any hair. It was her son, not yours!"To the other sites, the woman who started the petition, Jasmine Toliver spoke about the his actions. "I never thought my opinions about the haircut, cause problems like this. Naturalness I admire. I was a natural woman., But natural does not mean that is left by itself. I suggest to use water and coconut oil to eliminate frizz, and also organic conditioner . I apologize to anyone offended by this, "she said to Buzz Feed.

Popular Posts